We're almost there! The first floor and the basement are nearing completion. With the tile laid in the dining room, kitchen, and bathroom on the first floor, the kitchen cabinets were able to get installed and the wood panelling is going up.
The library is in the process of getting the wood floors installed, which will be followed by the bookcases and fine carpentry. When all this is finished, the first floor will retain all its historical elements and even have them expanded throughout the floor.

The brothers are especially looking forward to the basement. They have already held meetings in the Chapter Room, which can accommodate over 70 brothers comfortably. The basement bathrooms are being tiled, the laundry machines have been installed, and the flooring is being laid. Soon, the undergraduates will have access to a much improved and expanded facility.
The graduate board commends the brothers on their patience and persistence during this process, and we greatly appreciate the strength that the Chapter has shown during this project. We are all very happy that we will be finished with the interior construction of the House by Pig Dinner. We hope to see many of you there, and we look forward to sharing the House with all the Fiji brothers at the University of Chicago.

Comments

05/21/2017 2:47am

I'm really happy that the house is near completion. You've worked really hard in order to achieve this. It will definitely be worth all the effort and sweat. I'm happy for you and your family. Hopefully, you can finish it before the season starts to change. I wish you luck in your endeavor.

06/19/2017 11:11pm

The house looks really good. I am really excited for this. When are you going to finish this? I hope you will also post the pictures of the result of this innovation. And well, I have to say congratulations in advance. I know you have worked really hard for this. You definitely deserve this house. Keep up the good work!

This is a very interesting topic and pictures that you share with us. The room looks very elegant when it is finished. I want to see how it really looks like when it is finished. I want to see what will be the outcome of this room. Thanks for sharing this information to us, good luck on making this room.

Congratulations! I am glad for you. All your efforts are paying off, your house is now nearly finished. I am so proud and happy for you and your family. Having a nice home to stay in was a fulfilling stuff. I am looking forward for the update from you when the house is fully done. Keep blogging.

This article is an overview of two of the most trusted online business opportunities. It's written in order to allow readers to keep clear of the countless cons out there if they are beginning to try to generate income online. These strategies are free of charge to implement and provide a superb opportunity for the beginner to generate a second cash flow online with little risks.

Are you considering installing a tankless water heater in your home? Read on to find out if this system is for you, and you will also need to speak with your plumbing company to see which options will serve your needs in the best way.

08/06/2017 11:04pm

Such a nice house, thanks for sharing.